Thursday, April 5, 2012

Only Allah Knows


When I was really in hard time
I have tried to find someone to talk
Telling your problems to someone is sometime make you feel worst 
Make you feel even weaker
After all it was your fault 
Because you let yourself to depend on someone, other than Allah..

I have cried
I know, crying all day long would not solve the problem
But it really made me feel better
When there is nobody beside me, I know that I still have Allah..
Only You can hear me..only You can understand me.. 

Allah helps me..
Give me strength..
Give me courageous..



p/s : Thanks to Pidot & his fiancee Maziah & his mom for the Melaka Tour or Jalan-jalan Cari Makan last monday. I wish u guys to get married soon, barakallah :)

2 comments:

  1. Allah helps you..
    Give you strength..
    Give you courageous..

    Insyaallah..

    :)

    ReplyDelete